Saturday, August 18, 2007

Fun Friday






M has been given every other Friday off recently but hasn't actually taken off work for any of them. So I decided he needed to take his free Friday this week. I took off work as well so we could do something fun together. We decided to play golf (when I say "we", I really mean M and a friend played while I watched and took pictures). I took a few lessons last summer so I wanted to hit a couple of balls as well. My shots were terrible, but I had a really good time and the day was perfect for playing golf. I have attached a few pictures of our day at the golf course. When we got to the 5th or 6th hole, we saw this antelope. I got as close as I could before he took off. He was just wandering through the golf course. Doesn't the golf course look beautiful against the mountains?
After we were finished, we ate a quick lunch and went to see the movie Stardust. It was a little slow at times, but generally it was a good movie and we enjoyed ourselves.
A huge thunderstorm was coming when we got out of the theater. We got home right before it hit our house. At one point, it sounded like the lightning hit just across the street. It was a crazy storm, but our grass could definitely use the rain.

1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

Pretty shots. :) Sounds like y'all had yet another fun day! And I love your bright white tennies. hehe