Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My Oldest, Dearest Friend



I keep losing my blog!


Julie is my oldest and dearest friend. We have been friends almost all our lives. We can go months without talking and pick up right where we left off. I think our friendship is unique in that we are so different, yet the one thing we have always had in common and that binds us together is our faith. Julie is the most fit person I have ever known and has been gracious enough to help me with a workout program in hopes that I will lose my round shape (she's my own long-distance personal trainer).


These pictures are of us growing up. The black and white picture was taken the month before I turned 3. Aren't we cute? This picture is one of my most prized possessions. I get a thrill each time I look at it. Julie gave it to me right before I got married. I am so happy to have it! She has always been a true friend and I am so thankful for her.

1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

What wonderful pictures you have to match with your memories. It's wonderful to have a friend who has known you for such a long time; I too am blessed to have one that I still keep in contact with.