Saturday, August 11, 2007

Catching Up

Recently, I got the bug to start scrapbooking again. I didn't realize how long it had been since I have worked on my scrapbook. I pretty much stopped while studying for the CPA exam and didn't pick it up again until last weekend - I started with the end of 2005. I bought some new embellishments on Friday so I have been enjoying using those. I have had a really good time and am pleased with how some of the pages turned out. I got some fun ideas from a couple of magazines I checked out from the library. I feel like a kid with a new toy!

1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

So fun! Now it's my time to get going once we get settled in...I've got TONS of pictures to scrapbook! I'm looking forward to seeing your new pages when we visit next time...whenever that may be! :) Miss you!