Tuesday, March 25, 2008

3/24 New Recipe

I tried the following recipe from my March 2006 issue of Cooking Light. I have several years' worth of this magazine with so many recipes I haven't tried. I am trying to go back to the issues from previous years to see what I missed that sounds good. There were a lot of issues that I barely glanced at while studying for the CPA exam so I am sure to find some recipes I would like to try.

Skillet Chicken Breast Aglio e Olio

I could not find hot cherry peppers while shopping for this recipe so I purchased mild cherry peppers. I added many more than 4 to the dish. I think next time I would add even more so there would be more flavor. The chicken was moist which rarely happens when I cook chicken so I was pleased about that. We ate this with brown rice. I forgot to fix a veggie to along with our dinner. Oops!

No comments: