Sunday, March 16, 2008

St Patrick's Day Party


We had people from M's work over last night for a St. Patrick's Day party. Only 4 couples and their kiddos showed up, but we had a great time. The guys played foosball and poker while the ladies just visited. It was really nice to get to know some of the ladies better. I thought I made lots of food, but we made it through most of it (and thankfully there aren't many leftovers).
*pepper poppers
*taquitos
*cream cheese with blueberry jalapeno preserves
*Asian noodle salad
*apple turnovers
*pigs in a blanket
*veggies with ranch (carrots, broccoli, cucumbers, and radishes)
*punch - 7 Up with lime sherbet
*3 kinds of Irish cheese
*potato skins

After having a couple of days in the 50s and 60s last week, it snowed Friday and Saturday. I took this picture before I went to work on Friday. It was mostly melted by the time our party started on Saturday. Then it started snowing again during our party. I'm ready for Spring (although I guess this is Spring in Colorado)

2 comments:

Bellawhoop said...

Wow! You really outdid yourself with all those goodies. Sounds like a really fun party. Wish we could have come. :(

Is that your back yard? I'm ready for a little warmer weather, myself! :)

Bethany said...

Those pigs in blankets look tasty!! It's almost lunchtime and that picture made my stomach growl! I wish I lived close enough to come to your parties. I'm almost finished unpacking and I hope to host some events in our new place soon.