Monday, March 24, 2008

7 months old


Max is 7 months old today. He is still growing and is probably between 75 and 80 pounds. He doesn't look nearly as big as what I thought a 75 to 80 pound dog would look like. We're not sure if he'll get much bigger or not. I guess we'll find out soon enough. He's not really doing anything new. He has been crate trained. He's gotten so big that he can't comfortably stand up in his crate. So M decided last week while I was in Utah to put him in the laundry room during the day. He's been in there several days rather than in his crate, and I think he enjoys the extra room. M would like to leave him in a bigger room, but right now he still chews everything so I'm afraid he would ruin things during the day. I know at some point he'll get over that, but he's very much still a puppy.

We took him for his afternoon walk after work today. It didn't take very long for him to get worn out chasing his Flying Squirrel. That thing is a great toy! I think he must still be recouperating from playing with the 6 dogs yesterday.

Happy 7th month Max!

1 comment:

WAMM said...

Holy heck, his tongue is huge.