Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Chuckit Flying Squirrel




This toy is genius (as is the Kong). I bought this toy a couple of weeks ago but quickly forgot about it because the weather outside was not very nice. Yesterday I remembered it so we took it on our walk. For once I also thought to take my camera. It was a BEAUTIFUL day - 60 degrees and sunny. Since Max still likes to chew so much, this toy is only going to be taken outside so he can chase it. Yesterday we took him out for a shorter amount of time than normal, and he was completely pooped afterward. I am lovin' this!


Here are some pictures of our walk. I am having a hard time getting up in the morning now that it's dark again, but I am really enjoying the evenings when it is light for so much longer. This is great weather for afternoon and evening walks.












1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

What a cute picture of him with his squirrel! Bexar's is also only for playing outside....he's STILL a chewer on his toys! Thankfully he leaves most other things alone now, except for the occasional hair band! Your walks look fun! :)