Monday, June 2, 2008

Titus 2 Team Meeting #2

Last week I had my second meeting with my Titus 2 team from church. Through some strange circumstances, I now have a new mentor. I am quite happy about this. My previous mentor was a very nice lady, but she was new to the church just like the other 3 ladies in my group. I am so happy to now have one of the minister's wives as my mentor. I really think that will add a new dynamic to the group.

Rather than working through the Bible study at our meeting, we spent the time just getting to know each other. We are going to get together next week for our Bible study.

The lady who hosted us this time cooked a wonderful dinner of macadamia nut chicken; couscous with pine nuts and garlic (I think); a salad with strawberries, feta cheese, candied nuts, and spinach; and asparagus with a lemon sauce. It was delicious! My biggest issue with chicken is that it is often dry and lacking flavor. This recipe was neither of those.

I have since looked on the internet for a recipe for the macadamia nut chicken and found this one. After I give it a try, I will let you know how it turns out.

1 comment:

Bellawhoop said...

I'm so glad you had a nice time with the other ladies! I'm looking forward to hearing about the Bible Study, too.