Thursday, April 17, 2008

4/12 New Recipe

Spiced Pork Tenderloin with Maple-Chipotle Sauce
Cooking Light March 2008

I made this last Saturday but didn't eat any until last night. We decided to try the new Mexican restaurant in our little town since I was leaving town for Utah (again) the next day. I started to make some mashed potatoes before I left for the airport but didn't have time to finish them. So I told M what he should do to finish them. He made some of the best mashed potatoes I have ever had. He apparently added a lot more butter than I would have put in them and a lot of horseradish. They were yummy! He is the new mashed potatoe maker at our house.

If I make this recipe again (which I plan to do at some point), I would possibly decrease the amount of maple syrup and increase the amount of the chipotle sauce. I actually used more chipotle sauce than the recipe called for because we both enjoy a lot of flavor. The taste is pretty good, but it is a bit sweet to me.

I would definitely recommend this recipe if you like pork tenderloin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.