Thursday, April 24, 2008

8 months old

Max is 8 months old today. So that means we've had him almost 6 months. It is hard to believe! What did we do with all our time before we had Max? It feels like my life has changed so much since getting him. I know he's a dog, but I love that dog. Here are a few pictures from this week. I took this picture today so you could see what Max officially looks like at 8 months. Don't you want to know what I was saying to make him turn his head like that? (And doesn't our grass look great?)
We started leaving him in our bedroom this week. We are slowly expanding his space to see how he does. I thought I put everything that was at risk of Max vandalism away, but apparently I missed the toothpaste. Yep, he chewed on both ends of the tube. I'm not sure if he got a taste of toothpaste or not. Thank goodness I had just purchased an extra tube.

Yesterday we played in the backyard with Max's favorite toy - the Flying Squirrel. This is our 3rd Flying Squirrel. Number 1 fell apart from the extensive use. Number 2 got stuck on a roof in the neighborhood. It has since fallen down and been given to some of our neighbors to pass along to us. Number 3 has been on two roofs this week as well as in our neighbor's yard 3 times. What can you do? Thankfully, we have nice neighbors who toss it back over the fence for us.

No comments: