Friday, April 25, 2008

I am...

I am: a child of God.
I think: about going to culinary school.
I know: God has a plan for my life.
I want: to have a house full of children.
I have: too much to do at work right now.
I wish: I had more confidence in myself.
I hate: that I feel burned out and don’t enjoy my job more.
I miss: fiercely my family and friends from my life in Texas.
I fear: the day a really close loved one passes to the next life.
I feel: old. I turned 31 today.
I hear: Cirque du Soleil music from my iPod right now.
I smell: the warm cinnamon crunch bagel I just purchased from Panera Bread.
I crave: having a really close girlfriend in Colorado.
I search: for the next recipe I want to try.
I wonder: if I could have a more satisfying career/job doing something else.
I regret: that I don’t recognize each day as the gift it is.
I love: my husband.
I ache: for days when life seemed much simpler.
I care: too much about what other people think about me.
I always: freak out when I have to talk in front of a group of people.
I am not: outgoing.
I believe: the Bible is the Word of God.
I dance: not often enough.
I sing: all the time though sometimes it is just in my head.
I don’t always: wipe Max’s paws at the door when they’re wet like I’m supposed to.
I fight: to put my husband before myself.
I write: what is going on in my head on my blog.
I win: hmmm…I’m not sure about this one.
I lose: a lot. I just don’t have a competitive bone in my body.
I never: enjoy getting out of bed early in the morning.
I confuse: thinking I am pleasing God with my good behavior with pleasing God with what is in my heart.
I listen: to a LOT of music. I love it!
I can usually be found: at home. I am definitely a home body.
I am scared: of coming to the end of my life and wishing I had taken more risks.
I need: to be reminded of people’s love for me.
I am happy about: celebrating my 5th wedding anniversary April 26th.

You?

3 comments:

Bellawhoop said...

Happy birthday sweet friend! This was so insightful and thought-provoking. I loved reading your responses. I put my thoughts on my blog, too. Love you!

Susan said...

Goodness! What a busy week for you! Which day was your birthday? Friday? I hope your birthday AND anniversary are/were wonderful!!

I like this post - you did a good job on it! It's amazing to how I can relate to so many things you wrote.

WAMM said...

Cool and thought provoking exercise. Did you come up with that yourself? I like it.